Avellini Bros. (Pty) Ltd. is Spearheaded by 3 Directors:
- Pietro Avellini
- Renzo Avellini
- Leonardo Avellini
We are proud to be Level 6 B-BBEEE Contributors and aim to be Level 4 by mid 2011.
We are members of the following organizations:
Durban regional chamber of business
South African institute of steel construction
South African Foreign Trade Organisation.
South African Business Coalition on HIV & AIDS.
South African Institute of Occupational Safety & Health.
The company does an annual turn over in excess of R 100 Million
We have won the following awards:
As a family concern we maintain the belief in close personal management / client liaison on all projects regardless of size. This enables us to ensure that the high quality of workmanship, which is the hallmark of our company is continuously maintained, whilst adhering to the parameters of time, cost, Health and Safety.
- Steel Construction Awards 2007 category Winner Engineering / Architectural ICC Arena Convention & Exhibition Extensions Durban.
- Stedone Mechanicos Building Awards 2006 Superior Performance & Quality Pick n’ Pay Mahogany Ridge.
- Steel Construction Awards 1995 category Winner – Refurbishment/Rehabilitation Durban Health & Racquet Club.
- Steel Construction Awards 1994 category Runner-up – Structural Functional Application – Chatsworth Cricket Pavilion.
- Steel Construction Awards 1988 category Runner-up - Architectural/Structural Application – Studio & Offices Stauch Vorster Architects.